Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday a Writer's October Gratitude List

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 I am thankful...

1. ...that this blog has a spellchecker because I have only had two cups of coffee this morning and I need to drink at least three cups to spell correctly;

2. ...for my radio alarm clock because it feels so good to turn the alarm off and go back to sleep;

3. ...that I live in Las Vegas because the double fall temperatures feel good after the summer's triple digit summer temperatures;

4. ...that I threw away the stinky beige blanket yesterday because I no longer have to lug the odorous thing to the laundromat and run it through the large washer three or four times to get it clean;

5. ...that I well be receiving money in my PayPal account within the next ten to thirteen days;

6. ...for a hot shower on a chilly autumn morning;

7. ...for a cup of coffee (hot or cold) on a cloudy autumn morning;

8. ...that I was able to walk outside and see the waning gibbous moon two nights in a row;

9. ...that I have a cell phone because with it under my pillow I am not sleeping alone (I have to use this in a short story);

10. ...that I have not heard the echo of small arms fire for several months now (I also have to use this in a short story).

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9