Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Midweek Reflections on Moving and NaNoWriMo

The short-sale on the house will close in either seven days from October 22 or on November 25. I am moving during NaNoWriMo, which is not a pleasant thought. Moving itself is not a pleasant thought because I dislike moving, but perhaps it will inspire me while I am attempting to complete my 50,000 word novel during November.

November moving,
change my physical address
a new apartment.

I know that live is not easy, but why is it that every time I move to a new location it occurs when I have two or three other important things to accomplish. Perhaps it is because I dislike moving, even when I know it is necessary and I will be happier in my new place, I still dislike moving. The problem with this move is that it requires downsizing. I a moving from a three bedroom house to a studio or one bedroom apartment. That is a lot of downsizing.

Simplifying life,
downsizing, economizing:
A new adventure?


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9