Friday, October 18, 2013

Counting Down to NaNoWriMo

There are thirteen days left in October. On November 1, NaNoWriMo fun begins. This is year the working title for my NaNoWriMo novel is "Midnight in Suburbia". I always like to give my novels a working title because I do not like using untitled as the name of a story.

I am planning the novel this month, while I am getting ready to move. At present, it looks like I will be moving around November 25, which is five days before National Novel Writing Month ends. I guess that could be a good reason just to throw in the towel and not participate in NaNoWriMo this year, but that would be the easy way out. One thing I never do is take the easy way out of anything.


Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9