Sunday, October 06, 2013

No time for dawdling

It is a new week and time to make a new "To Do List". I do not have any time to dawdle or be lackadaisical. I have writing and housework to complete. I have to pick up two prescriptions and two food pantries to go to this week. At one of the food pantries I get frozen meet and sometimes cans of soda, while at the other I get canned food and pasta.

I plan on doing my "To Do List a little differently this week. Since I usually write and print the list on Sunday, I will begin the list on Monday and end on Sunday instead of beginning it on Sunday and ending on Saturday. I think that will help immensely when it comes to accomplishing the activities on that list.

I have to admit I did a bit of dawdling this past week. I let myself get behind on a writing project and had to rush to complete it this morning. I finished the story and submitted it to the contest on writing.com; however, I do not think I did a good job because I dawdled. Since this is the start of a new week, it means a new opportunity to work on some bad habits and replace one or two with new actions.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9