Friday, February 08, 2013

Morning Stiffness in Las Vegas

a cold wind blowing
the shadows of tree limbs dance
birds fly back to nest

This morning, a cold wind is blowing through Las Vegas. My stiff knees ache, I need to lose weight. Exercise would help, but the stiffness and the ache discourage walking. I have pain pills, but I cannot take one of those until I eat.

I boxes and other stuff to load into the car and unload at the storage unit, which is not going to help my osteoarthritis or my strained rotator cuff. I am not sure whether I should take the pain pills before starting the loading and unloading or after I finish. I cannot put off taking the items to the storage unit, so I will have to take those meds sometime today.

pain medication
for the osteoarthritis
use it sparingly


Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9