Thursday, February 07, 2013

Packing and Storage in Las Vegas

Yesterday, February 6, I went to the doctor and then took several items to the storage facility. By the time I returned home, I was tired so I took a nap. I missed my grief counselling meeting and the Feast of Mulk last night. This morning I am tired and my back hurts.

I lifted a side stand from the car to the transport cart and then into the storage unit, so I think that is why my back hurts today. I have several boxes to pack today, so I think I will take them to the storage unit on Friday and Saturday.

I have to put items in my car which means I can only take the things that fit in the car. When I get ready to take the dining room table and the dresser, I will have to get a truck and some help to load and unload the items. Fortunately, I am not taking a couch or love seat; the ones I have will go out to the curb for the trash or anyone who wants to pick them up.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9