Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Midweek Reflections: Acheiving my word count goal

I have not achieved my word count goal in a week. The last time I achieved or exceeded my word count goal was last Tuesday. I received my new computer last Wednesday and my routine was disrupted. I have know for sometime that I needed to make changes to my daily routine, so this disruption does not surprise me; however, it upsets me. A change in routine always introduces stress into my life.

In the last seven days, I have made entries into my blogs and two or three writing.com journals. I have not made any entries into my Gratitude Journal or my Spiritual Journal. Normally, I make an entry in my Gratitude Journal once a week and my spiritual journal at least every other day. I have to get back to making these entries because those entries help me handle stress and depression.

Last week, when I sit up my new computer I had to move Mom's computer off the desk it sat on. I then moved the desk closer to my modem and put the new computer on the desk. Mom's computer I placed on the love seat, which was where I slept. I am now sleeping on the couch and in pain again, not as much pain as sleeping in my bed cause; however, any type of pain disrupts sleep. This could be the reason I am having difficulty getting up in the morning. This could also be one of the reasons my routine is disrupted and this may affect my ability to think and achieve my goals.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9