Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Circle of the Week Begins

It is Sunday, the first day of a new week. The beginning of the circle of the week, which may explain why sometimes I feel like I am running in circles. As I look back over last week's circle I contemplate what I can do differently to make this week better and more productive.

Last week I did not consistently make my writing word count goal. I did not write much on Thursday, in fact, I am not sure I wrote anything except a few reviews on writing.com. Therefore, this week I have to attempt to do better; I have to look for every writing opportunity and take it. I also have to made an entry in my Gratitude Journal this week, I missed this entry last week as well.

The wonderful thing about the beginning of a new week is a new chance to achieve my goals. I have a new opportunity to achieve my writing goals and the other goals I have set. It is a new chance to organize my life. It is a chance to begin something new and try foods or activities I have not experienced. I am not sure what new activities or foods I will experience this week, but I do know I will enjoy them.



Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9