Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Review: The Good, The Bad, and the Beautiful

It has been a long and tiring week. The weather is cooler, which made for a beautiful couple of days this week. My new computer arrived and I got it set up. I had to call the some firefighters to the house twice this week. Once to lift her into bed and once into the wheelchair.

On the bright side, Mom did not fall out of  bed. I think what happened is she tried to get up and just slipped to the floor. The C.N.A. that gives Mom her bath moved her bed so that the side she usually gets up on is against the wall. She has not tried to get out of bed since. In fact, she has slept through the night for two days. I also have a device to attach to her socks; this device makes a horrid noise when she tries to get out of bed.

As for my writing, I am getting back in the routine after writing nothing on Thursday. I did not do any writing that day. Thursday was a lost writing day, but it was not a lost day. I did buy a new surge protector and two cases of soup. I also took a long nap in the afternoon, which is probably why I did not get my new computer system going until Friday. Oh well, tomorrow starts a new week and a fresh beginning.
 


Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9