Friday, September 14, 2012

A Long Two Days in Las Vegas

It is Friday, September 14, about 4:09 Pacific Time and I have not written entries for any of my blogs since Wednesday, September 12. I got a new computer and it has taken me that long to get everything going properly. I set the computer up on Wednesday evening, but I had to buy a surge protector for it. I bought the surge  protector Thursday and finished setting the computer up Thursday evening. I finally got the Ethernet connected this morning.

I bought a MyGait computer and it connects to my modem through the Ethernet cable. I can also connect it through a wireless network, which I am going to have my cable provider install next week. It has been a long two days. I am tired, but I doubt I get much sleep tonight because I have more post to write tonight.

I am changing the way I make my blog entries. Instead of composing them in a word processor, I am writing them directly into the blog. I am not sure how well this will work; however, I am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish. I will post more about the new computer at another time, right now I need to take a short break so that I can make an entry in another blog.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9