Sunday, July 01, 2012

The beginning of the week and the beginning of the month


The first of July
Another coincidence
A new week begins

An interest fact about months that begin on Sunday ~ every month that begins on a Sunday has a Friday the thirteenth.

Beautiful Sunday
New beginning and new start
It is a good day

The first thing I need to do is play my Independence Day menu. Mom will be home that day, so I think we will have a traditional Fourth of July meal. I am planning to purchase hotdogs and hotdog buns, with sweet relish and mustard. I also plan to purchase a watermelon because when I was a child we always had a cold watermelon on Independence Day. I think I also want a cherry pie and potato salad.

July holidays
Independence Day fireworks
We plan to stay home

I think I will purchase an individual seedless watermelon. This type of melon is big enough for Mom and I to share without having any leftovers. I don’t mind having leftover hotdogs or hotdog buns, but I do not have room in the refrigerator for a huge watermelon. In addition, I do not want to freeze leftover watermelon, so Mom and I will each have half an individual watermelon for the Fourth of July.

Buy a cherry pie
Good memories from my childhood
Vanilla ice cream

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9