Monday, May 14, 2012

My printer works after a fashion


I put paper in my printer and then attempted to print a document. The document did not print and the error message I received was “out of paper”. I took all the paper out, put one sheet in, and then printed the first page. The page printed without any difficulty. Apparently, my printer will only print one page at a time. I will just have to deal with it until I can figure out what is wrong or get a new computer and printer.

I write. I have several large documents I want to print. I can only print one page at a time. Right now, I am finding this particular issue funny. I know it is not, but for some reason I find it amusing. Maybe this is one of those situations where if I do not laugh, I will cry.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9