Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I am falling asleep at the keyboard


I am falling asleep at the keyboard. I thought I got enough sleep last night; consider that I overslept this morning, but apparently, I was wrong. I have had two or three cups of coffee and I still want to doze in front of the computer. Sleeping on the keyboard is uncomfortable and does not accomplish either rest or work.

Eyes close randomly
And then my head falls forward
Startled I wake up

I am going to try a different approach to waking up. I will fix myself another cup of coffee, this time I make café mocha. Next, I will warm up some rice in the microwave, with sugar and milk. If the coffee does not keep me awake then the sugar will; at least, I hope it keeps me awake because it is too early to take a nap.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9