Saturday, October 15, 2011

Writing at the end of the week in Las Vegas

Saturday weekend day and the week ends. I should say a frustrating weekends, but as I look back over the week, I realize that the week was not as frustrating as I thought. I did get a few thing accomplished. I wrote several hundred words. I had enough Gift Points in my writing.com Gift Points account to purchase a 3-month premium membership. My next membership is due on January 15, 2012.

Those three months will pass quickly. I may or may not be able to afford another 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month premium membership. If I cannot afford another premium membership then I will go back to an upgraded membership and download several hundred items from my portfolio to a back up drive. I will deal with that issue at the beginning of January. In the mean time, I intend to review as many items as possible on writing.com.

I will continue becoming frustrated because my computer slows down to a snails pace at certain times of day. I know part of the problem, but I think there is more to the issue then I have discovered. I will continue writing despite the fact that my system is slow and sometimes I want to throw in the towel. I will give up because I am too stubborn to give up. I will research the cost of a new system. I will back up everything on my hard drive.

I will plan to buy a new system, however, when given the choice between buying a new computer system and paying an outstanding debt I will pay the debt. I am tired and I will continue to write. I will continue to make post to my blogs. I will continue to hope because without hope life is joyless. Without hope I would stop writing all together, so I will continue to hope and I will continue to write.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9