Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday is Laundry Day

I think we should declare the second Tuesday in every month a holiday called Laundry Day. To celebrate this day, everyone who does laundry at least once a month should be exempt from doing laundry that day. In addition, people who do not do any laundry at all should have to do their own laundry and the laundry of everyone in the household who is exempt from doing laundry that day.

Now, you may ask, where did I get this idea? I did three baskets of laundry today and I still have four baskets to wash. Why did I wash only three baskets when I have seven baskets full of dirty cloths? Because three baskets of laundry in one day is my physical limit, at least it was until today. Going to the laundromat wore me out and did not have the energy to fold the sheets. I have three baskets of clean cloths waiting in the car for me to lug them into the house.

From now on, my limit is two baskets of laundry; especially when one of those baskets is sheets and I have to stop at a store either before or after I go to the laundromat. Perhaps tomorrow, instead of doing laundry and going to the grocery store I will just got to the store. I will have to see how I feel after I bring the laundry in and fold the sheets.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9