Monday, June 13, 2011

Afternoon and evening writing in Las Vegas

The weather person predicted triple digit temperatures for Las Vegas beginning on Tuesday. Therefore, I have to schedule any business between 9:30 AM and 1:00 PM, which means I have to write and work online in the afternoon and evening. I have to be back to the house by 1:00 PM because I do not have a working air conditioner and the thermostat in my car is not working properly.

I can get the thermostat fixed, but not until next week. I have to be careful about the car overheating and losing fluid from the overflow. I check the overflow and add water to the overflow before backing out of my driveway. I also check the radiator to make sure it has liquid in it. Unfortunately, I cannot take the car to the mechanic until after the third Wednesday in June, when I have the money to pay for the repair.

For the next week or so, I am scheduling writing, online work, and housework between 1:00 and 4:00 PM, as well as after 6:00 or 7:00 PM. Mom returns from the daycare center about 4:30 PM, she usually eats something, takes her medication and goes to bed.

My schedule is tight. I expect my schedule to remain tight until I catch up. I am behind, but then I am always behind on something. Eventually, I will catch up.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9