Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Midweek Reflections Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I need to get more exercise or I need to start parking closer to my closer to the doctor’s office. I am tired after the long walk to the office clinic where Mom had her chest x-ray and the long walk back to the car. When we returned home this afternoon, Mom dozed on the couch before she ate her lunch. I also took a short nap, I sat down with my lunch to look at CNN and I dozed.

Mom and I have not remained home for an entire day this week. On Sunday we went to PetSmart and on Monday to Smith’s Food and Drug, all though, it could have been the other way around. I cannot remember which day we went to which store.

On Tuesday, I took Mom to the doctor’s office to have her ear cleaned out and then we picked up some free bread. I think I have to pick up more bread on either Thursday or Friday. Also on Tuesday, Mom and I attended the Feast of Sovereignty; this was the one bright spot of the entire day. Mom and I both enjoyed the Feast.

On Thursday, I have an ultrasound appointment and then on Friday I have a doctor’s appointment. I think we might be able to stay home either Saturday or Sunday, but I am not sure about that yet.

I still have a double Etheree poem to finish and post before Saturday at 8:59 PM Pacific Time. Perhaps I should use this week’s experiences with medical appointments as the subject for the poem.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9