Friday, January 14, 2011

Coffee Candy

I still do not have any coffee to brew, but I have a package of coffee candy. I bought one bag of the candy at a 99-cent store a week ago. I realize now that I should have bought two or three bags. Eating the candy is not the same a drinking a cup of hot coffee, but works in a pinch.

I doubt I will be able to buy coffee this coming week. What money is in the bank accounts will go for medical co-pays, gas, and cat litter. I am out of coffee and there are four medical appointments next week. Mom has two appointments and I have two appointments. Four medical appointments in one week is stressful enough, but I have to face them without coffee.

I will have to stop by the store and get another bag of coffee candy. That will get me by for a while, but I am going to have to get real coffee soon. It just does not seem right to read the paper without a cup of hot coffee. I miss the coffee when I am reading the paper, especially the Sunday comics. I will just have to make due with the coffee candy.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9