Sunday, November 14, 2010

I owned a wall clock once

I owned a wall clock once. It hung beside the living room entrance. I could look up from my computer, whenever I wanted to know the time and easily read the time. The numbers were large enough for me to see the clock without my glasses.

I am not sure what happened to the clock. I remember we still had it in 2007 when I moved it from the living room into the dining room. It hung in the dining room for several months, but then the nail it was on fell out of the wall. I do not remember what happened to the clock. I do know the clock did not break when it fell off the wall, but I cannot remember where I put the clock.

I want another wall clock. In fact, I want three wall clocks. I want one to hang in the living room, another for the dining room, and the third for the kitchen. I do not think a person can have too many wall clocks because they add to the beauty of a room. They make it easy to see the time and they use batteries, so you do not have to worry about the electricity going off.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9