Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Thoughts on the past couple of days.

It's Sunday, October 10, and I haven't posted since Thursday, October 7. On Friday, I spent most of the day dealing with technical difficulties. My modem went out Thursday evening and I presumed it was nothing more then unplugging the phone jack and plugging it back in, but that wasn't the problem. The problem apparently has something to do with the fact that my alarm system goes through the phone line and it doesn't have the proper protection or splitter. A tech from the phone company is coming in on Thursday morning to take care of that issue.

I don't know why I didn't post on Saturday. I spent Saturday morning driving around Las Vegas and Saturday afternoon I caught up on writing. In addition, Mom had a difficult time Saturday afternoon. There are some days like that especially when we go out in the morning. Mom has Alzheimer's disease and get angry easily.

Saturday afternoon Mom was upset over something. I'm not sure what caused the problem, anything can upset Mom. When Mom is upset she either gets angry or cries and yesterday she got angry. Sometimes Mom gets angry because she has to take medication. Sometimes Mom gets angry because she has to wear a hearing aid. I still don't know why she got angry yesterday afternoon because going out in the morning usually brightens her mood.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9