Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thankful Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thankful Thursday is the day I list ten things for which I am grateful. I usually make one list in my off line journal, but today I am going to make two lists one in my off line journal and another in this blog. The reason I am making two list concerns the subject of writing. The list in my off line journal did not list any writing items.

Today I am grateful for writing.com.

Today I am thankful that my mother, who is 89, encourages me to write.

Today I am grateful for postsecret.

Today I am thankful for Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon (my other blog).

Today I am grateful for socialspark.

Today I am thankful for sponzai.

Today I am grateful for payperpost.

Today I am thankful for inpostlinks.

Today I am grateful for National Novel Writing Month.

Today I am thankful for goviral network.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great to read your blog ... it's been a while. I like this, thankful thursday ... I'm thankful too, it was nice to read it from you. Glad your mom is still with you, mine will be 88 in January ... each day is a blessing!
    joanne nakaya

    2:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9