Thursday, September 02, 2010

I am looking for variety for my cats

I work at home and, therefore, I spend a lot of time with my cats. Since I started working at home, I have found that Beauty, Midnight, and Prince like different types of food. I feed them both dry and wet cat food not of the same day, but they get wet or canned cat food about once or twice a month.

When I buy cat food, I look for three things. First, is the company that makes the food a responsible corporate citizen? Second, does the cat food come in convenient and easy to open containers? I have arthritis in my hands, so opening a can of cat food is sometimes difficult. Third, can I save money when I buy the food without sacrificing taste? My cats are extremely particular about what they eat, if they do not like the smell or taste they will not eat the food.

I like to pamper my cats and I have found the best way to do that is to buy hem food that they enjoy eating. When I feed my cats, I watch them eat. I watch them eat because Beauty will let her brothers have her food. I know by the way that they eat if they enjoy the food. When Beauty, Midnight, and Prince like the canned food, they ask for more. They ask for more by meowing and rubbing against my ankles.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9