Saturday, June 12, 2010

I want a new office chair

I want and I need a new office chair. The one I have now is several years old; in fact, I do not know how old the chair is because I bought it at a garage sale about ten years ago. The seat of the chair is splitting and when I roll it, the chair squeaks. I want a chair that is does not make any type of noise when I roll it across the floor.

The office chair I have is dark brown and it does not go with my light colored computer desk. I want a new chair that is red or orange, any other color except brown. I also want a comfortable chair. The chair I am sitting in now is uncomfortable and it causes my back to hurt. In addition, when I lean back it makes a squeaking noise. I am afraid it will break when I lean back in it.

It is important for Office Chairs to be comfortable and beautiful. I want an ergonomic chair that is beautiful and comfortable. I want a chair that I can lean back in safely because leaning back in the chair helps when I read information displayed on my computer screen. I still have to decide if I want a chair with or without armrest.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous ChrisB said...

    I see you like to lean back in your chair. That is actually a good thing.

    Scientific studies have shown that the reclining position is the best position to sit in as it places less stress on the discs in your spine.

    Hope you find the right chair.

    Chris Boshoff
    Publisher, ErgonomicChairAdvice.com

    11:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9