Monday, March 15, 2010

What are some of the creative uses for address labels?

Address labels are extremely useful to an author. A writer uses return address labels for more then simply putting them on envelops containing manuscripts. What are some of the other ways a writer uses address labels? One of the ways I use address labels is in my pen and paper journal.

I, like most other writers, carry a notebook or a journal to keep track of writing ideas and observations. When I buy a new notebook or journal, I place address labels on the inside of the journal's cover. I place one return address label in the front of the journal and one in the back.

I once lost a journal, which contained several poem and story. Since placing the return address labels in my journal, I have not lost a journal. If I do lose a journal, I do not have to worry because my return address is in the journal. My pen and paper journal is a part of my writing equipment, so I want to make sure I have my name and address inside the cover.

I also use return address labels on other pieces of writing equipment. I place the labels on the jewel cases of my back-up CDs. I place them on my computer equipment and inside the covers of my personal library books. Putting return address labels inside your books makes it possible for friends and acquaintances to remember where they got the books.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9