Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Voice Mail, working online, and writing

Last night, I found out I cannot get up from the computer and into the breakfast room to answer the phone before the voice mail picks up. The phone rings four time and then the answering service (voice mail) picks up the call. I can probably change the number of rings before the service takes the call, but I am not sure I want to do that.

My home phone is a walk around phone, so I can have it in the living room when I am working or watching T.V. I have to get a battery for the phone because it does not hold a charge for very long. I have to remember to put it back on its cradle after using it. I will probably get a battery for it next month.

Yesterday, I received two calls that the voice mail picked up. One of the calls was important; the other was just someone advertising something. I thought there was a do not call list and this phone number was on it, I am going to have to check that out.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9