Thursday, November 05, 2009

Doctors’ examination rooms are cold

I have experienced the temperature in two different doctors' examination room over the past two days. On Tuesday, November 3, I went to my doctor because of a problem with my stomach. On Wednesday, November 4, I took my mother to an urgent care facility because her ankle hurt and swollen.

It was so cold in both examination rooms we need coats or blankets to keep warm while waiting to see the doctor. When I went to see my doctor on Tuesday morning, I took a ski jacket with me and it kept me warm. We went to the urgent care Wednesday afternoon. I did not take coat in because it was about 82 degrees in Las Vegas. Fortunately, the urgent care facility had blankets to keep their clients warm.

A writer has to remember little things like temperature, if the character is waiting in an examination room, whether it is at an urgent care facility or doctors offices mention the temperature. Find a unique comparison between the temperature in the examination room and a weather or climate phenomenon.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9