Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Beautiful chilly Morning in Las Vegas

It's a beautiful chilly day in Las Vegas. The early morning clouds have went west and the sky is now a hazy blue. I'm attempting to write this entry. I'm attempting to describe the morning. I'm not doing a very good job of describing the morning.

It's chilly outside and yellow oak leave are scattered across the black asphalt of the street outside my house. The sun is shining on my garage, but the morning haze dims the sun. I'm on the verge of tears. I'm considering giving up all together.

It's a beautiful morning. It's a difficult morning. I finished a poem earlier today before the morning became difficult. I'm posting the blog entry and then I'm going to fix some more breakfast. Perhaps the day will be better after I make something more for breakfast then a peanut butter sandwich.

In dawn's cold beauty
clouds go west toward mountains
tears begin to fall

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9