Saturday, November 21, 2009

Reevaluating my goals

Since I celebrate a March 21 New Year, I usually don't start this until January or February. However, the best thing I can say about November is difficult. I could use other words and I may use them in another post, but right now difficult s the best I can do without going into details.

I don't want to go into detail in an online journal entry right now. I'll probably go into details later, once I've did research and sorted everything out, but right now I'm just going to reevaluate all my goals.

I'm not going to start with my writing goals, because no matter what I'm not going to stop writing. I should have said, I don't think I'm starting with my writing goal. I think I'm going to start with my financial goal, but I'm not sure today. Today I am only focusing on catching up after spending Friday in doctors' offices.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9