Sunday, November 22, 2009

I’m considering working online at night

It's becoming more difficult to work in the morning. I set down to write and I'm interrupted by a crises. The interruptions are never world shattering, but they have to be handled anyway. It's becoming difficult to get anything accomplished in the morning.

I did learn one thing this morning. I can write form poetry between interruptions. Perhaps tomorrow I will attempt a short story or essay between interruptions. There is a short comedy piece about parallel universes and lost spoons I've started. I'll attempt that Monday morning.

Monday afternoon I have to pick up some meds. Lately, I try to do the errands in the afternoon because of morning are difficult and full of interruptions. No, I can't stop the interruptions because of the source of the issue.

I just deal with each interruption and crises as it arrives. If I put it off, the situation only gets worse; therefore, I have to deal with the interruptions immediately. I thought that as I matured and got older, life would get less complicated. This isn't true. I'll go into a little more detail about the source of the interruptions after a bit more research.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9