Monday, August 10, 2009

Write about something that was stolen

Daily Writing Practice Prompt for Saturday August 8, 2009: “Write about something that was stolen."

I had a car stolen once. It was years ago when we were living in the apartment. I had parked my car in the alley the night before. I went out to get into to car to go to the store and the car was gone. I looked down at the keys in my hands and cried. The car keys were in my hand, I had not left them in the car.

I went back to the apartment, called the police and then checked to make sure the extra car key was hanging from a nail in the closet. The extra key was in the closet. They found the car, but never found who stole it. While we were living in those apartments I had a car vandalized as well.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9