Monday, August 10, 2009

I am expanding my writing

I am expanding my writing. I wrote two different essays today for contests on writing.com. One was a cooking essay, I wrote about making Hobo Stew. The other was a comedy piece about putting together a bookcase.

The bookcase essay I will know about tomorrow, if not before. If I don't get any reviews about it by Tuesday morning, then I'm going to request reviews from one of the review groups. I am curious about people's reaction to that essay. I know the essay needs work, not so much in the writing style as the comedy part. I want to know if the piece is funny. I want it to make people laugh.

The Hobo Stew piece could use some work as well. However, I am not sure what I am looking for in reviews with that piece. I will think about before I request reviews for that essay.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9