Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday, the beginning of a new week

It's Sunday and the beginning of a new week. I have a dozen things to do around the house and online. I decided not to do laundry today instead I will wait until Monday morning, do a load of laundry and then hang it out. I have only half a load in the washer now so I have to find more cloths to go in before I can wash the cloths.

It's interesting before the dryer went out we were doing three or four loads a day. Now that we have to hang the cloth outside on a cloths line, we only do one or two loads a day. Some days, like today, we don't any laundry and we still have enough clean cloths to last. The only difference is lack of an automatic dryer in the house. I don't see how that makes much difference, but it does.

Hexagon cloths line
arms folded over its head
waiting for wet cloths.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9