Sunday, April 13, 2008

Writing My Thoughts

Jamál (Beauty), 5 Jalal (Glory), 165 B.E. – Sunday, April 13, 2008 about 4:23 PM PDT

Sometimes it is difficult to write my thoughts to put emotions into words. Sometimes putting words into lines and then lines into stanzas is hard. What is the best word to express the emotion of the moment? What is the best phrase to describe the feelings of a character? Is there a single word to describe the color of a robin's egg, besides robin's egg blue?

What is the color of fear or the hue of happiness? What word express the tears shed when you realize that love is lost? Sometimes it is difficult to put my thoughts into sentences and then those sentences into paragraphs. This difficulty is not writer's block, but something else.

Sometimes it is difficult to rip my soul open to the world. Sometimes I want to write, but cannot find the words to express my thoughts. Those are the times I sit and cry; those are the time is open my prayer book and pray. I read prayer after prayer looking for comfort and the right words to express my frustration at not being able to put my thoughts into words.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9