Saturday, March 08, 2008

Time to Spring Forward

Jamál (Beauty), 8 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. – Saturday, March 8, 2008 about 8:23 PM PST

I new week is beginning. Daylight savings time starts at 2:00 AM Sunday morning; time to jump ahead one hour. I am not sure how much energy this move will save. I doubt that my power bill will be any lower because I set my clocks one hour forward. This means that instead of getting up at 4:00 AM I will actually be getting up at 3:00 AM.

I have difficulty getting out of bed at 4:00 in the morning, but I have to get up because the my knee hurts when I stretch it out. In addition, I set the alarm to go off. I get up that early to say prayers. I do get prayers said; I also sit on the couch and doze. I like sitting on the couch and dozing early in the morning because that is where I have my most interesting dreams and nightmares.

I write them down, but I have not blogged about any of them so far. I probably will as soon as I figure out what they mean. Lately some new symbols have turned up in my dreams and I am not sure of their meaning yet.

I have not made an entry in the past few days because I have let fear and worry interfere with my muse. That is going to stop I have to write. When I do not write I worry more then when I write. I know that sounds odd, but that is the way it works for me. Therefore, I have to write and the more I write the less worried and fearful I am.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9