Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Writer's Mid Week Reflections

‘Idál (Justice), 4 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 164 B.E. – Wednesday, March 5, 2008 about 3:34 PM PST

Weekly Journal Writing Prompt: Take some time to write in your journal. What's happened so far this week? Share with the list if you'd like.

I look in the mirror of the week,
I see the could haves and the should haves
I see the accomplishments and the new experiences.

I look in the mirror of the week,
I leave the should haves and the could haves unlisted
I focus on the new experiences and accomplishments
I list the new experiences and the learning which occurred.

I experienced my first chemical peel on Monday,
I learned on Monday that it takes five quarts of oil to fill an engine,
I learned on Monday that the routing code on a check
and the routing code on a deposit slip are different,
on Monday I found a penny laying face up next to my car.

Now I have to incorporate these items
into my writing and expand my learning experiences
to add more depth to my writing.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9