Saturday, March 29, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 251 to 275

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Baha (Splendor), 165 B.E. – Saturday, March 29, 2008 about 9:36 PM PDT



251. Do you blow your nose in public?



Of course, depending on whether it needs blowing and I remember to put tissues in my purse. It also depends on being able to find them in my purse.



252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?



I can't follow in my parents footsteps because it doesn't snow that often in the Las Vegas valley. If it snowed in the valley then yes, I would want to follow in my parent's footsteps.



253. What is the coolest web site you know of?



Urban Legends



254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?



Smurfs



255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful



That depends on what I'm doing at any one moment. When I write poetry and stories then enthusiastic describes me. When I'm serving on a jury then fair minded. When I have extra cash generous. Helpful describes me when I am giving someone direction.



256. Can you eat with chopsticks?



Not easily or gracefully.



257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?



I don't know



258. What do you think about school uniforms?



I think they look nice



259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?



Atlantis



260. What would make a great new Crayola color?



I would rather suggest a new Crayola color then be one



261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?



No



262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?



The Rolling Stones



263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?



That person hasn't been born yet



264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?



Not into my pocket or bank account.



265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?



When I was a child, a chocolate Easter bunny or a candy kiss made me happy. Now I have to have coffee with the chocolate Easter bunny or candy kiss to make me happy.



266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?



That depends on the subject



267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?



Harp



268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?



With age comes wisdom



269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?



No



270. Are you completely in control of your body? Are you completely in control of your mind?



Before or after I've had my first cup of coffee



271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?



It depends on whether or not they are roses



272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?



Not yet, but I'm working on it



273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?



I write my own poetry and songs



274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?



That depends on the product and how good an actor the celebrity endorsing the product is.



275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?



Science Fiction and Fantasy

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9