Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An interesting two days

Fidal (Grace), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 15, 2008 about 4:05 PM PST

Yesterday and today have been interesting, to say the least. Hectic is probably a better word for it. I did not get the theme posted for yesterday and I did not get the one for today researched. I am wore out and tired. I may take a nap latter or go to bed early. It depends on how much of the other writing goals I achieve. I have reviews to do on writing.com. I need to pay for another month's upgraded membership, which was due today. I still have to take two trashcans to the curb for pickup tomorrow.

Tomorrow is web site Wednesday, so I think I will do three themes in one. The web site I write about will be one with several different writing contests on it. I already have the web site picked out, but I have to look at the contests later on to see which ones I feature.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9