Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Am a Member of Writing.com

'Idal (Justice), 5 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Wednesday, January 23, 2008 about 4:47 PM PST

I joined writing.com on October 31, 2002. Since joining my writing has improved immensely due to the review I receive from and give to other members. However, this is not the only reason for the improvement. There are writing contests for poetry, flash fiction, short stories, and other types of writing. I enter these contest and have won some. I have also placed second, third or received honorable mention.

I joined writing.com on a whim in 2002 because I was surfing and came across the website. I could join as a free member and got a place to keep approximately ten items. Since then I have became an upgraded member, which means I can store 250 items in my portfolio. I am now considering moving from an upgraded membership to a premium membership because I need more room in my portfolio.

My handle on writing.com is Prosperous Snow. Please visit my port and see what I am working on or go to writing.com and log in as a guest. Read what other members are writing. Try out a free membership and see how you like the writing.com community.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9