Saturday, January 19, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 101 to 125

Jalal (Glory), 1 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 19, 2008 about 9:11 AM PST

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Flying without wings

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. A Baha'u'llah B My mother C My brother the writer D My brother the accountant E My sister the waitress

103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? I haven't gone to any movies yet in 2008

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? (1) My mother's bills to be paid completely, (2) My sister to be healed, and (3) My sister-in-law to be healed.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Prayer, scripture reading and meditation.

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? There isn't enough money in the universe for that.

107. Have you ever killed an animal? I breath and drink water, that means that I take in microscopic animals everyday.

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Yes, my grandparents.

109. What do you think of cloning? People can't get along with themselves as it is, why make the situation worse by cloning them.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Read

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? There is no true safety without dependence on the Unknowable Essence of God.

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? I'm not wise enough for that and too smart to attempt it.

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? I gave my soul a name, does that count. I call my soul Prosperous.

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? Not that I know of.

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? Not yet

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yes, I won writing contest on writing.com

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) Bob Ross (painter)? I like to watch any show where someone is using their creativity.

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? My grandfather was a farmer and worked at a zinc smelter. My grandmother was a telephone operator and a housewife.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Yes, but I haven't found out what it is yet.

120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Baha'u'llah

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes, my father. I didn't find out he died until I found his obit on the Internet.

122. How do you feel about women in politics? They can do just as good or bad a job as men.

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? An indoor Jacuzzi, you can keep it a secret from the neighbors kids.

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Poetry and writing.

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? I'm intelligent

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9