Sunday, December 23, 2007

2007 Holiday Flash Fiction Challenge

13 Masa'il 164 B.E. - Sunday, December 23, 2007 about 7:22 PM PST

I entered the 2007 Holiday Flash Fiction Challenge on writing.com. The Holiday Challenge is a bit different from the ordinary Daily Flash Fiction Challenge. In the Holiday Challenge the flash fiction story must be related, in some way, to the other story before it.

The book I'm putting the holiday entries in is Flashes of Holiday Lightning, but I'm thinking of changing the name. I want a name that is appropriate to the theme of the stories. I haven't thought of one yet. I expect to come up with an idea soon.

I'm not entering the Daily Flash Fiction Challenge right now because the prompt for the Daily Challenge is the same one used for the Holiday Challenge. I'm just not up to writing two different stories addressing the same prompt. One story is difficult enough sometimes.

Go to my writing.com port and check out both Flashes of Lightning and Flashes of Holiday Lightning. Prosperous Snow's Port The theme of Flashes of Holiday Lighting is the crash of an alien ship on earth.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9