Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Writing in Mixed Genre

15 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Tuesday, October 30, 2007 about 11:45 AM PDT

This is a mixed genre blog, which reflects my writing style. I write poetry, science fiction and fantasy. My poetry covers a wide range of subjects from mystic to what ever inspires me. Lately I've experimented with different styles and putting subheadings in my blog entries. I'm not sure how this is working.

I think what I'll do from now on is put subheadings in some entries and leave them out in others. I'm also going to check my links. I have another blog on blogger.com and both blogs have the same links. I'm going to change the links so both don't have identical links.

Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from her Cocoon

The theme for this blog is transformation and spirituality. Therefore the links in it will go to blogs and web sites with similar themes. I'll cross link both blogs so that there is access to each without searching.

Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff

This is a mixed genre blog. The links I'll include have writing themes and interesting web sites that I post in the entries. I think having different links in each blog is much better. I also think it's time I rewrote my introduction and changed the picture included in the introduction.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9