Friday, December 18, 2015

Six More Days Until My Birthday

In six days I will turn 69 years old. I would like to do something special or, at least different, for my birthday. That said, whatever I do special or different, I have to do at home. I am not driving anywhere on December 24. I do not like to drive on Christmas Eve because of the last minute Christmas shoppers. I do not like to go to the malls on Christmas Eve either. That day they are packed wall to wall with procrastinators. I do not like to deal with other procrastinators. Therefore, I will remain home and take a walk or write a horror story about a mall on Christmas Eve.

I went to the Mall one Christmas Eve and that was enough to satisfy my curiosity about Christmas Eve shoppers. I will remain home and watch television, take a walk in front of my apartment, and work on the computer. I might also call my brothers and sister, since I do not expect to see them before sometime in 2016 (I hope).

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9