Sunday, December 06, 2015

Writing Goals for the second week in December 2015

The year is moving fast and soon it well be New Year's Day 2016. There are about four weeks left in 2015, so I am not sure how much of this year's goals I will accomplish. I have decided that making goals for twelve months at a time is too stressful. Therefore, I will make my writing goals for seven days at a time. This way I can focus on the present without worrying about how many things I have to do during the following year.

Since I don't celebrate New Year's Day on January 1, I can focus on the short term and what I have accomplished in that week. I could change my mind about the yearly goal before March 20 when I celebrate the New Year. I will see how I do accomplishing my weekly goals before I change to yearly goals.


This week's goals

1. Finish story about walking on water.
2. Complete seven What I celebrate entries on writing.com.
3. Enter one story in a Christmas contest on writing.com
4. Enter one poem in a Christmas contest on writing.com.
6. Write between 1,500 to 2,000 words per day.
7. Make pen and paper journal entries while waiting to see my doctors (I have three appointments this week).

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9