Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Writing

It's about 6:08 AM PST here in Las Vegas. I woke up about 4:00 AM took my morning medication, made coffee, and did some work in the kitchen. I'm now ready to write and go shopping (in that order). Because it's Black Friday, I'm not looking forward to going into a store; however, I have no choice there are a couple necessities I need to purchase. I suppose I could wait until Saturday, when purchasing the items will be an emergency, but I don't like to wait until I'm out of something before going to the store.

I have a poem to finish today and respond to a couple of blog prompts. I glanced at one of the prompts last night before I went to bed and decided to sleep on it. This morning the first thing I wrote was an entry to this blog. Since I don't intend to go to the store until after 8:00 AM I can do a bit of writing on the blog prompt responses or work on the poem.


Black Friday shopping
is not for the faint of heart
writing is better.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9