Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Speculations: The third week of November

The third week of November has begun and I am almost caught up on all my writing commitments except the NaNoWriMo Novel. I am not sure if I can catch up on that. The problem is that I cannot think of anything else to write on that novel. I can think of short stories and poems, but the NaNo novel is just laying on my mind like a piece of cement on the bottom of a lake.

I have to finish a song and reviewing some poems for a contest on writing.com. After that I can focus completely on the novel. Perhaps if I back of thinking about the novel I can continue working on the next chapter and then begin catching up. In the mean time I will write poems and short stories.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9