Saturday, November 22, 2014

Writing Coffee on Saturday Morning

I made my coffee a little weaker then usual this morning because I thought I had about a scoop and one-half of fresh grounds in the canister. I dumped those into the basket of the coffee maker and then added another three scoops. At least I think I added another three scoops, since I needed a cup of coffee this morning before making coffee I am not sure how many scoops I added.

I also need a cup coffee before dialing my cellphone of a morning. I know this because I dialed the wrong number when I attempted to call my wireless provider to see how many minutes I had left on the phone. I used a lot of minutes yesterday while waiting on hold, so this morning I decided the check my minutes on the providers website; however, when I logged in it did not show me how many minutes I had left.

I dialed the 800 number, which is in my phone's memory. Instead of dialing the wireless provider, I dialed my brother in California. Fortunately, it was one of my brothers I dialed and he was not upset because he is used to getting weird calls from me at odd hours of the morning. I finally dialed the proper number for my wireless provider and found how many minutes I have left.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9