Thursday, November 20, 2014

Is It Winter Yet?

The chill in the morning air
tells me winter is almost here,
while the weariness in my bones
encourages me to remain home.

Is it winter yet? It feels like winter this morning. I checked the temperature and found out that at 7:56 am Pacific Standard Time it was 49 degrees Fahrenheit. I have to put on another layer of warmer clothes or turn on the warm air. I would rather put on another layer of clothes because I was hoping to keep the warm air off until after Thanksgiving.

Autumn is feeling like winter
and the bright sunshine
does not warm the atmosphere
of the northern hemisphere.

 It is about the middle of autumn, my joints are stiff, my arthritis hurts, and my hands are cold when they dance across the keyboard. I do not know if the weather is any weirder now then it was in the summer because I check the temperature online rather then looking at the weather on television. I think I will warm some of the fruit juice up in the microwave to see if that helps warm me up.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9