Sunday, November 16, 2014

NaNoWriMo Haibun

I open the blinds
dawn scatters morning's blue light
across the city

I am awake! I have consumed one cup of coffee. I have made one blog entry. I am warming up to finish another chapter in my NaNoWriMo novel. I need another cup of coffee.

chilly autumn dawn
I limp across the tile floor
with my coffee cup

I am behind by half a chapter on my NaNoWriMo novel. I will catch up today despite the arthritis pain in my right thumb. The question now is what do I want for my first breakfast. I suppose I should have something warm, but oatmeal is completely off my diet because of its high potassium level. I need something to fuel my muse in order to complete the chapters of Mark of the Blue Wolf.

bowl of cereal
with hot coffee instead of milk
my Sunday breakfast

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9