Wednesday, November 05, 2014

NaNoWriMo Update: Word Count Update for Days One, Two, and Three

As of Monday, November 3, I completed 5,006 words and three chapters. I did not write anything of Tuesday, November 4, because I worked as a clerk in the General Election. I began work at 6:00 am and got off at 7:30 pm. I spent the entire day at my job focusing on processing voters. As a results, I am one day and 1,667 word and one chapter behind on my National Novel Writing Month novel.

I just finished writing over 700 words on chapter four, The Whispering Wood, I have about 970 words to finish that chapter. Once I finish chapter four then I have to work on chapter five, This Too Shall Pass, after that I can start on chapter six, which should be day six.

I have close to half of The Whisper Wood finished, so I decided to stop and fix myself something to eat. I am fixing a chicken breast with some vegetable for my lunch. I am not going anywhere today because I have to finish two chapters in Mark of the Blue Wolf. I also have to take out some trash and do another blog entry. I have to go out on Thursday to pick up a couple of prescriptions at Smith's Food and Drug Store and I have a letter to mail.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9