Saturday, November 01, 2014

NaNoWriMo Update 2014: Day 1

It is November 1 the first day of National Novel Writing Month. In Las Vegas, it is about 6:54 am Pacific Daylight Time and a bit early for the November 1 word count. I begun Mark of the Blue Wolf about 4:30 am after I finished my first cup of coffee. I wrote one paragraph before encountering difficulties.

The title of the first chapter is Weeping Meadows, which should give you an indication of the novel's genre. The genre is fantasy and action adventure. In the first chapter I introduce my protagonist and the plot of the novel. I know the novel's plot and my protagonist, the problem I am encountering is starting the novel.

It is normal for me to encounter difficulties when beginning a novel or short story. I will overcome this difficulty before this afternoon. Right now I am procrastinating while my subconscious mind works on the next paragraph. I will complete at least 1,667 word on this novel today. In the mean time, I am passing time with make work projects, things I have to do. Look for the next update, which I have planned for NaNoWriMo Day 3 when I will have a word count.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9